Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snogg
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Guild Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:16 am

Name: Sean

Gaming Experience: I have been around the block when it comes to online gaming. Honestly I have been a real MMO slut. Currently I am playing WoW (cringe) mainly because I have some really good friends that I want to keep in contact with. I have played: EQ, EQ2, WAR, LotRO, and various other lesser MMOs. I did have a one night stand with AoC. Worst experience of my gaming history... I still have the scars...

What you are looking for in this Guild: I'm looking to join up with a guild before the game comes out so I can develope good friendships and optimize the fun from the moment the game starts. I love starting a new game with people that are fun to talk to and play with.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a 23 year old college student living in Texas. I love to do all sorts of things. I am really big into gaming, as if ya'll couldn't tell already hehe. I am 23 so I do go out on the occasion and have a few drinks. I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now. We are about to move in together here in a couple of months (big step!). I am a fun loving guy with a great sense of humor. I do use a bit of language but nothing too vulgar.

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: My schedule conflicts alot with my girl's so I usually have quite a bit of time on my hands. On a weekly basis I would say that I would be playing, on average, 30-40 hours a week.

I just wanted to say a few things before I wind this down. I love what you have done with the website. It looks really awesome. I love how ya'll are preparing for this awesome game and would love to get to know yall before its release. If I am someone you would be looking for please let me know. I would love to join. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Application Left_bar_bleue75/150Guild Application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 am

Welcome to The Covenant. I believe you will find a lot of good friends here as we are all nice and friendly. You seem to have quite a bit of gaming experience behind you. I hope you can call this guild home eventually as you get to know the members here. Very Happy If you haven't already please make sure to go to Myswtor.com and swtorbase.com as well and create profiles and make more friends. You can find the links to those sites from our guild site. Once you have created a myswtor account make sure to join our guild there and add our guildies to your friends list. Very Happy Hope to see you around the forums.

Kae
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Guild Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Guild Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 am

Welcome to the Guild Snogg. I am the Guild Leader, and I hope you enjoy your stay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application   Guild Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application
Page 1 of 1