Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Coldheart
Smuggler Kingpin
Smuggler Kingpin
Professor Coldheart

Character sheet
Level:
Guild App. Left_bar_bleue1/0Guild App. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/0)
Class: Smuggler

Guild App. Empty
PostSubject: Guild App.   Guild App. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 am

Name: Austin

Gaming Experience: SWG, Lineage 2, LOTRO, EVE Online, WAR, WOW

What you are looking for in this Guild: I mainly just want to be a part of a guild that's fun, friendly, and helpful. I really just want to play this game and have fun doing it with other people.

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Chicago, IL with my G/F. I'm in the process of becoming a Police Officer. I'm not a big talker I guess.... I say something when I feel it's appropriate to add my input. I like cats...

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: I intend to be a very active player. I don't exactly know how much time I'd be able to spend in the game per week. Hopefully I'll be able to invest some time to it every single day.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Guild App. Left_bar_bleue15/50Guild App. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

Guild App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App.   Guild App. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 am

Professor Coldheart wrote:
Name: Austin

Gaming Experience: SWG, Lineage 2, LOTRO, EVE Online, WAR, WOW

What you are looking for in this Guild: I mainly just want to be a part of a guild that's fun, friendly, and helpful. I really just want to play this game and have fun doing it with other people.

Tell us a little about yourself: I live in Chicago, IL with my G/F. I'm in the process of becoming a Police Officer. I'm not a big talker I guess.... I say something when I feel it's appropriate to add my input. I like cats...

Do you consider yourself an active player, if so please tell us how much time per week you plan on being online: I intend to be a very active player. I don't exactly know how much time I'd be able to spend in the game per week. Hopefully I'll be able to invest some time to it every single day.

Welcome to the Guild Austin, I hope you enjoy yourself here. We wanna be the best, yet have the most fun at the same time! So lets get in there and kick some A$$ Smile.

I am actually working to be a Police officer right now myself, I will be 1 next year, and then a Criminal Investigator a few years later.

Remember to make an intro for yourself under the introduction thread Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
Guild App. Left_bar_bleue75/150Guild App. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

Guild App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App.   Guild App. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 am

Welcome to the totally awesome guild. We are helpful and friendly at all times.....usually. I hope you make loads of friends here. Good to know that you like cats. lol Very Happy

Kae
Back to top Go down
Strider
Master Jedi Knight
Master Jedi Knight
Strider

Character sheet
Level:
Guild App. Left_bar_bleue100/100Guild App. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Jedi

Guild App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App.   Guild App. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild App.   Guild App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild App.
Page 1 of 1