Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gottcha's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gottcha
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular

Gottcha's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gottcha's Application   Gottcha's Application EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:38 pm

1) How many hours are you willing to spend on SWTOR everyday?
If game drops next year late 2010, most likely 3-4 hours weekdays possibly more on weekends.
2) Where are you from?
California, USA
PST

3) What class are you planning to play?
Jedi Consular/Knight
Still contemplating, but definitely want a lightsaber lol Smile
5) What and how should we call you?
RL name is Kevin, but you can call me whatever you please Cool

6) Please list the following in order that suits you the best.
PvP
GvG
PvE

7) How can we contact you? We’ll be contacting you when SWTOR is near release to reserve a spot in the guild for you.
Email is fine, or on forums.

8.) Age?

9) Previous MMORPG experience? Please list your previous games, levels, classes and a brief paragraph/sentence on why did you play those MMORPGs.
Lineage 2, 83 Silver Ranger. Played it mostly for the epic Castle Sieges and PvP Olympiad.
World of Warcraft, 70, cousin sucked me in. Don't ask why lol.
Been busy with DoTA recently though.

10) What do you expect when you join our guild?
Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork Very Happy

11) What will you offer to the guild?
Help, I enjoy helping actually.

12) Communication
I have vent, possibly have a mic up and running when game drops; though I'm not sure.

13) What do you prefer?
I try to party whenever possible

14) What do you prefer?
More of a grinder, quests can piss me off at times. Although I usually go with what's faster so I can hit end-game PvP Very Happy

15) How needy are you? (How often you ask for help? Do you demand help? Ask help often?)
Only when i need it, such as Raids and such.
16) Do you have any friends that are going to play SWTOR with you?
Cousin possibly.
17) List your referrals if you have any.
None, saw you guys on SWTOR recruitment forums and this guild looks legit, definitely
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Gottcha's Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Gottcha's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Gottcha's Application   Gottcha's Application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 am

Well e erything looks fine to me, the reason u only have 3-4hrs is cause of school right?

Other than that remember since ur younger u have to be the maturest of us all Smile. But looks good ill have urvpost ur official class on the thread in the convention lobby, sorry using my phone not easy to copy paste on here LOL and ill update u on the Rankin list

Leon
Back to top Go down
Gottcha
Jedi Consular
Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Gottcha's Application   Gottcha's Application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 am

Leon wrote:
Well e erything looks fine to me, the reason u only have 3-4hrs is cause of school right?

Other than that remember since ur younger u have to be the maturest of us all Smile. But looks good ill have urvpost ur official class on the thread in the convention lobby, sorry using my phone not easy to copy paste on here LOL and ill update u on the Rankin list

Leon

Yeah, schools pretty hard this year. 3-4 hours is pretty conservative considering I have harder classes this semester, probably be 5-6 next year Razz
Don't think maturity will be a problem, pretty good at knowing when to joke and when to be serious Very Happy

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll post in the official class thread asap.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
Gottcha's Application Left_bar_bleue15/50Gottcha's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Gottcha's Application   Gottcha's Application EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:10 am

Not a probably I check the site a lot and try to keep everyone active. But yea I'm at work right now ill be home in about 2hrs.

Add me to MSN I u can a mfottoson@MSN.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gottcha's Application   Gottcha's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gottcha's Application
Page 1 of 1