Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Covenant Class Leaders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Leon

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant Class Leaders Left_bar_bleue15/50The Covenant Class Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)
Class: Jedi Consular

The Covenant Class Leaders Empty
PostSubject: The Covenant Class Leaders   The Covenant Class Leaders EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am

The Covenant, Class Leaders will be choosen during gameplay. After we have the Guild up and going, and Recruiting members. I will see who is Active, Responsible, Respective, that has Leadership skills, and great knowledge of there class, to help other members of there class in the guild. I will be a Class Leader myself, as well As the Guild Leader for everyone. Kae is second in Charge, and Depends on what style of Class she has. (Because we dont know if they will have different styles of Jedi yet. I cant say for sure.)

But I can say, that I will be looking for possible Class Leaders. Things I can tell you, is that Asking to be a Class Leader = not being a Class Leader. I will be Choosing, based on your proformance. If I pull you aside, and I think your doing a great job, I might interview you for the spot. Doesnt mean you will get it, just means you have the potential of being 1.

If you arent choosen to be a Class Leader, dont take it offensively. I expect everyone to learn from there Class Leaders. I will be allowing, Class Leaders to have someone of there class to choose as Second of command for there Class as well. There, you will be able to learn better styles of your class, as well as knowledge of it.

I expect you to listen to your Class Leader, If I see them abusing there power, I will revoke it and give it to someone more deserving.

Last edited by Leon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonsage
Master Jedi Consular
Master Jedi Consular
Dragonsage

Character sheet
Level:
The Covenant Class Leaders Left_bar_bleue75/150The Covenant Class Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (75/150)
Class: Jedi

The Covenant Class Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Covenant Class Leaders   The Covenant Class Leaders EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Sounds great. I hope they release some classes soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1